Best Condo Inspection Midlothian TX
As professionals, we’ve got an obligation to provide quality service to our customers, which we take quite seriously. From our previous experience and training, we have developed a solid understanding of all home systems and its critical importance to the home inspection process.
We charge reasonable prices to inspect any sort of property. We prepare sellers to market their property by providing practical advice. Pre-sale inspections are advisable for sellers until they list their dwelling.
Likewise, we endorse “home staging” services to provide your home to interested buyers. Homes which are ready for sale with a staging professional will attract more offers and positively display your house’s assets, and result in a quicker turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to provide every client with:
An honest, unbiased and objective dwelling review;
An informative written inspection report, delivered in a timely fashion, and;
Practical advice which allows clients to make an educated choice concerning the inspected property.
To properly service our customers, we’re constantly teaching ourselves to be current with the industry’s best practices.
We take the appropriate insurance and home inspection license for the total coverage of all parties. Contact us at (817) 200-4447 to acquire more details.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Condo Inspection Midlothian TX
Hiring an unbiased, third party inspector ensures that the property inspection does what it is supposed to do, protect you, the homeowner.
As a purchaser, a home inspector:
• Alerts you to any deficiencies or safety issues.
• Ranks and prioritizes any deficiencies a house may have.
• Provides hints and suggestions for correcting deficiencies.
• Further articles relevant to information contained in the report for further education.
• Can help in acquiring financing and insurance.
Our Inspections Include:
• General safety and security for many rooms in the inside living space and building envelope, framing, structure and siding and soffits
• Doors and windows, foundations and crawl spaces, attics and garages/Chimneys/Walkways, patios, decks, and driveways/ drainage.
• In addition, we examine mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems for issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Evaluation of strata council minutes to identify potential problem areas and evaluate maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all available in common areas, general overview of roofing, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical systems such as life safety systems.
We carry out 100% separate pre-purchase inspections. We are not connected to any real estate service, and pride ourselves in job professional inspections and providing comprehensive reports to ensure our customers will make informed decisions about the property they wish to buy.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Condo Inspection Midlothian TX