Best Condo Inspection Grand Prairie TX
As professionals, we’ve got an obligation to offer quality service to our clients, which we take very seriously. From our previous experience and training, we have developed a solid understanding of all housing systems and its crucial importance to the home inspection process.
We charge reasonable fees to inspect any type of property. We prepare sellers to sell their property by offering practical advice. Pre-sale reviews are advisable for sellers until they list their dwelling.
Similarly, we endorse “home staging” solutions to present your home to interested buyers. Homes that are prepared for sale with a staging professional will draw more offers and positively display your home’s assets, and result in a quicker turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to Offer every client with:
An honest, unbiased and objective home inspection;
An informative written review report, delivered in a timely fashion, and;
Practical advice which allows clients to make an informed decision about the inspected property.
To properly support our customers, we are constantly teaching ourselves to be current with the business best practices.
We take the right insurance and home inspection license for the overall coverage of all parties. Contact us at (817) 200-4447 to acquire more information.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Condo Inspection Grand Prairie TX
For a buyer, a home inspector:
• Provides tips and recommendations for correcting deficiencies.
• Additional articles relevant to information contained in the report for further education.
• Can help in acquiring insurance and financing.
Our Inspections Include:
• General safety and security for many rooms in the interior living room and building envelope, framing, structure and siding and soffits
• Doors and windows, foundations and crawl spaces, attics and garages/Chimneys/Walkways, patios, decks, and driveways/ drainage.
• We also test mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems such as issues.
• Review of strata council moments to identify possible problem areas and assess maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all available in common areas, overall overview of roofing, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical methods like life safety systems.
We execute 100% independent pre-purchase inspections. We’re not linked to any real estate service, and pride ourselves in job professional inspections and providing comprehensive reports to make sure our clients will make informed decisions about the property they wish to purchase.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Condo Inspection Grand Prairie TX