Best Condo Inspection Godley TX
As specialists, we’ve got an obligation to provide quality service to our customers, which we take very seriously. From our previous experience and training, we have developed a solid understanding of all housing systems and its critical value to the home inspection process.
We charge reasonable prices to inspect any type of property. We prepare vendors to sell their property by providing practical advice. Pre-sale reviews are advisable for sellers before they list their dwelling.
Homes which are ready for sale with a staging professional will draw more offers and favorably display your home’s assets, and lead to a quicker turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to Offer every client with:
An honest, impartial and objective dwelling inspection;
An informative written inspection report, delivered in a timely manner, and;
Practical advice which allows clients to make an informed choice about the inspected property.
Condo Inspection Godley TX
To properly service our customers, we are constantly teaching ourselves to be present with the business best practices.
We take the right insurance and home inspection permit for the overall protection of all parties. Get in touch with us at (817) 200-4447 to get more information.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Condo Inspection Godley TX
Hiring an unbiased, third party inspector ensures that the home inspection does what it is supposed to do, protect you, the homeowner.
For a purchaser, a home builder:
• Ranks and prioritizes any deficiencies a home may have.
• Provides hints and recommendations for correcting deficiencies.
• Additional articles relevant to information contained in the report for additional education.
• Can help in acquiring insurance and financing.
Our Reviews Include:
• General safety and safety for all rooms in the interior living space and building envelope, framing, siding and structure and soffits
• Doors and windows, foundations and crawl spaces, attics and garages/Chimneys/Walkways, patios, decks, and driveways/ drainage.
• We also examine mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems for issues.
• Review of strata council minutes to identify possible problem areas and assess maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all accessible common areas, general overview of roofing, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical systems like life safety systems.
We carry out 100% separate pre-purchase inspections. We are not connected to any property service, and pride ourselves in job professional reviews and providing comprehensive reports to ensure our customers will make informed decisions about the property they want to purchase.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Condo Inspection Godley TX