Best Condo Inspection Flower Mound TX
As professionals, we’ve got an obligation to offer quality service to our clients, which we take very seriously. From our previous experience and training, we have developed a solid understanding of all home systems and its crucial importance to the home inspection process.
We charge reasonable prices to inspect any sort of property. We prepare sellers to sell their property by providing practical advice. Pre-sale reviews are advisable for vendors until they record their dwelling. This identifies the possible difficulties before they become a negotiating point for buyers.
Likewise, we endorse “home staging” solutions to present your home to interested buyers. Homes which are prepared for sale with a staging professional will draw more offers and positively display your house’s assets, and lead to a quicker turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to provide every client with:
An honest, unbiased and objective home inspection;
An informative written review report, delivered in a timely manner, and;
Practical advice that makes it possible for customers to make an informed choice concerning the inspected property.
To properly service our clients, we are constantly teaching ourselves to be present with the business best practices.
We carry the appropriate insurance and home inspection permit for the total protection of all parties. Get in touch with us at (817) 200-4447 to acquire more information.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Condo Inspection Flower Mound TX
For a buyer, a home inspector:
• Alerts you to any deficiencies or safety issues.
• Provides hints and suggestions for correcting deficiencies.
• Additional articles relevant to information contained in the report for additional education.
• Can help in acquiring insurance and financing.
Our Inspections Include:
• General safety and security for all rooms in the interior living room and building envelope, framing, structure and siding and soffits
• Cabinets and doors, foundations and crawl spaces, attics and garages/Chimneys/Walkways, patios, decks, and driveways/ drainage.
• We also examine mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems such as issues.
• Review of strata council moments to identify possible problem areas and evaluate maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all available in common areas, overall summary of roofing, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical systems like life safety systems.
We execute 100% separate pre-purchase inspections. We’re not connected to any property service, and also pride ourselves in undertaking professional inspections and providing comprehensive reports to ensure our customers will make informed decisions concerning the property they wish to buy.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Condo Inspection Flower Mound TX