Best Condo Inspection Denton TX
As professionals, we’ve got an obligation to offer superior service to our clients, which we take very seriously. From our previous experience and training, we’ve developed a strong understanding of all housing systems and its crucial value to the home inspection process.
We charge reasonable fees to inspect any type of property. We prepare sellers to sell their property by providing practical advice. Pre-sale inspections are advisable for vendors before they record their home. This identifies the potential problems before they become a negotiating point for buyers.
Homes which are ready for sale by a staging professional will attract more offers and positively display your home’s assets, and result in a faster turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to provide every client with:
An honest, unbiased and objective dwelling review;
An informative written review report, delivered in a timely fashion, and;
Practical advice which allows clients to make an informed choice concerning the inspected property.
Condo Inspection Denton TX
To properly support our clients, we’re continually educating ourselves to be current with the business best practices.
We carry the appropriate insurance and home inspection license for the overall protection of all parties. Get in touch with us at (817) 200-4447 to acquire more details.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Condo Inspection Denton TX
Hiring an impartial, third-party inspector ensures that the property inspection does what it’s supposed to do, protect you, the homeowner.
As a buyer, a home builder:
• Provides tips and recommendations for correcting deficiencies.
• Additional articles applicable to information contained in the report for additional education.
• Can assist in acquiring insurance and financing.
Our Reviews Include:
• General safety and security for all rooms in the inside living space and building envelope, framing, siding and structure and soffits
• Doors and windows, foundations and crawl spaces, attics and garages/Chimneys/Walkways, patios, decks, and driveways/ drainage.
• In addition, we test mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems such as issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Evaluation of strata council minutes to identify potential problem areas and evaluate maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all available in common areas, general overview of roofing, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical methods such as life safety systems.
We carry out 100% separate pre-purchase inspections. We are not linked to any property agency, and pride ourselves in job professional inspections and providing comprehensive reports to ensure our customers will make informed decisions concerning the property they want to purchase.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Condo Inspection Denton TX