Best Condo Inspection Crowley TX
As specialists, we have an obligation to offer superior service to our clients, which we take very seriously. From our previous experience and training, we have developed a solid comprehension of all home systems and its critical value to the home inspection procedure.
We charge reasonable prices to inspect any type of property. We prepare sellers to sell their property by offering practical advice. Pre-sale inspections are advisable for vendors before they record their home.
Similarly, we endorse “home staging” services to provide your home to interested buyers. Homes which are prepared for sale by a staging professional will draw more offers and positively display your home’s assets, and result in a quicker turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to Offer every customer with:
An honest, unbiased and objective dwelling inspection;
An informative written inspection report, delivered in a timely manner, and;
Practical advice which allows clients to make an informed decision concerning the inspected property.
To properly support our clients, we’re constantly teaching ourselves to be current with the industry’s best practices.
We carry the appropriate insurance and home inspection permit for the overall coverage of all parties. Contact us at (817) 200-4447 to get more details.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Condo Inspection Crowley TX
Hiring an unbiased, third party inspector guarantees that the home inspection does what it is supposed to do, protect you, the homeowner.
For a purchaser, a home builder:
• Alerts you to any deficiencies or safety difficulties.
• Provides hints and suggestions for correcting deficiencies.
• Additional articles relevant to information within the report for further education.
• Can help in acquiring financing and insurance.
Our Reviews Include:
• General safety and security for many rooms in the inside living space and building envelope, framing, siding and structure and soffits
• In addition, we examine mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems such as issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Evaluation of strata council moments to identify potential problem areas and assess maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all available in common areas, overall summary of roofing, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical systems like life safety systems.
We carry out 100% independent pre-purchase inspections. We are not connected to any property agency, and also pride ourselves in undertaking professional reviews and providing comprehensive reports to ensure our clients will make informed decisions concerning the property they wish to buy.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Condo Inspection Crowley TX