Best Condo Inspection Colleyville TX
As specialists, we have an obligation to provide quality service to our clients, which we take quite seriously. From our previous experience and training, we’ve developed a strong understanding of all housing systems and its crucial importance to the home inspection process.
We charge reasonable prices to inspect any type of property. We prepare vendors to market their property by providing practical advice. Pre-sale reviews are advisable for vendors until they record their home.
Homes that are ready for sale by a staging professional will attract more offers and positively display your house’s assets, and lead to a faster turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to provide every customer with:
An honest, impartial and objective home review;
An informative written review report, delivered in a timely manner, and;
Practical advice which makes it possible for clients to make an informed choice about the inspected property.
Condo Inspection Colleyville TX
To properly service our clients, we’re constantly teaching ourselves to be current with the business best practices.
We carry the appropriate insurance and home inspection permit for the overall protection of all parties. Contact us at (817) 200-4447 to acquire more details.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Condo Inspection Colleyville TX
For a purchaser, a home builder:
• Alerts you to any deficiencies or security issues.
• Ranks and prioritizes any deficiencies a home may have.
• Provides tips and recommendations for correcting deficiencies.
• Further articles applicable to information within the report for further education.
• Can help in acquiring insurance and financing.
Our Inspections Include:
• General safety and security for all rooms in the interior living space and building envelope, framing, structure and siding and soffits
• Doors and windows, foundations and crawl spaces, attics and garages/Chimneys/Walkways, patios, decks, and driveways/ drainage.
• In addition, we examine mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems such as issues.
• Review of strata council minutes to identify possible problem areas and evaluate maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all accessible common areas, general summary of roofing, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical methods like life safety systems.
We carry out 100% separate pre-purchase inspections. We are not connected to any property agency, and also pride ourselves in undertaking professional reviews and providing comprehensive reports to ensure our customers will make informed decisions about the property they wish to buy.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Condo Inspection Colleyville TX