Best Commercial Real Estate Inspector Keller TX
As specialists, we’ve got an obligation to provide superior service to our clients, which we take very seriously. From our previous experience and training, we’ve developed a solid understanding of all home systems and its critical value to the home inspection process.
We charge reasonable fees to inspect any sort of property. We prepare vendors to market their property by offering practical advice. Pre-sale reviews are advisable for vendors until they list their dwelling. This identifies the possible difficulties before they become a negotiating point for buyers.
Similarly, we endorse “home staging” solutions to present your home to interested buyers. Homes that are ready for sale with a staging professional will draw more offers and favorably display your house’s assets, and result in a quicker turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to Offer every client with:
An honest, impartial and objective dwelling review;
An informative written review report, delivered in a timely fashion, and;
Practical advice which allows customers to make an informed decision concerning the inspected property.
To properly support our clients, we’re continually educating ourselves to be current with the business best practices.
We take the appropriate insurance and home inspection permit for the overall coverage of all parties. Get in touch with us at (817) 200-4447 to get more information.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Commercial Real Estate Inspector Keller TX
As a buyer, a home builder:
• Alerts you to any deficiencies or security issues.
• Ranks and prioritizes any deficiencies that a home may have.
• Provides tips and recommendations for correcting deficiencies.
• Further articles relevant to information contained in the report for further education.
• Can assist in acquiring financing and insurance.
Our Reviews Include:
• General safety and security for many rooms in the interior living room and building envelope, framing, siding and structure and soffits
• We also examine mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems such as issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Review of strata council minutes to identify possible problem areas and assess maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all accessible common areas, overall overview of roofing, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical methods like life safety systems.
We carry out 100% independent pre-purchase inspections. We are not connected to any real estate agency, and pride ourselves in undertaking professional reviews and providing comprehensive reports to make sure our customers will make informed decisions about the property they want to buy.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Commercial Real Estate Inspector Keller TX