Best Commercial Building Inspectors Keller TX
As specialists, we’ve got an obligation to offer quality service to our clients, which we take quite seriously. From our past experience and training, we’ve developed a strong understanding of all home systems and its crucial importance to the home inspection process.
We charge reasonable fees to inspect any type of property. We prepare vendors to market their property by offering practical advice. Pre-sale inspections are advisable for vendors until they list their dwelling.
Likewise, we endorse “home staging” services to provide your home to interested buyers. Homes which are ready for sale by a staging professional will draw more offers and favorably display your home’s assets, and lead to a quicker turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to Offer every customer with:
An honest, unbiased and objective dwelling review;
An informative written review report, delivered in a timely fashion, and;
Practical advice which allows clients to make an educated decision concerning the inspected property.
To properly support our clients, we’re continually educating ourselves to be current with the industry’s best practices.
We take the appropriate insurance and home inspection permit for the overall protection of all parties. Contact us at (817) 200-4447 to get more details.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Commercial Building Inspectors Keller TX
For a purchaser, a home builder:
• Alerts you to any deficiencies or security issues.
• Provides tips and recommendations for correcting deficiencies.
• Additional articles applicable to information contained in the report for further education.
• Can assist in acquiring insurance and financing.
Our Inspections Include:
• General safety and security for all rooms in the inside living room and building envelope, framing, siding and structure and soffits
• Doors and windows, foundations and crawl spaces, attics and garages/Chimneys/Walkways, patios, decks, and driveways/ drainage.
• In addition, we examine mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems such as issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Review of strata council moments to identify possible problem areas and evaluate maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all available in common areas, general overview of roofing, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical systems such as life safety systems.
We carry out 100% separate pre-purchase inspections. We are not linked to any property agency, and pride ourselves in undertaking professional inspections and providing comprehensive reports to ensure our clients will make informed decisions concerning the property they want to buy.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Commercial Building Inspectors Keller TX