Best Certified Home Inspector Cedar Hill TX
As professionals, we’ve got an obligation to provide superior service to our clients, which we take very seriously. From our previous experience and training, we’ve developed a strong comprehension of all housing systems and its crucial value to the home inspection process.
We charge reasonable prices to inspect any sort of property. We prepare sellers to market their property by providing practical advice. Pre-sale inspections are advisable for sellers before they list their home.
Likewise, we endorse “home staging” services to present your home to interested buyers. Homes which are prepared for sale by a staging professional will attract more offers and positively display your home’s assets, and result in a quicker turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to provide every client with:
An honest, impartial and objective home review;
An informative written review report, delivered in a timely fashion, and;
Practical advice which allows clients to make an informed decision about the inspected property.
To properly service our customers, we are continually educating ourselves to be current with the industry’s best practices.
We take the appropriate insurance and home inspection permit for the total protection of all parties. Contact us at (817) 200-4447 to acquire more details.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Certified Home Inspector Cedar Hill TX
For a buyer, a home builder:
• Provides tips and suggestions for correcting deficiencies.
• Additional articles relevant to information contained in the report for further education.
• Can assist in acquiring insurance and financing.
Our Reviews Include:
• General safety and safety for many rooms in the interior living space and building envelope, framing, structure and siding and soffits
• Cabinets and doors, foundations and crawl spaces, attics and garages/Chimneys/Walkways, patios, decks, and driveways/ drainage.
• We also test mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems for issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Review of strata council moments to identify possible problem areas and assess maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all available in common areas, overall overview of roofing, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical methods such as life safety systems.
We carry out 100% independent pre-purchase inspections. We’re not linked to any real estate agency, and also pride ourselves in job professional inspections and providing comprehensive reports to ensure our clients will make informed decisions concerning the property they wish to purchase.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Certified Home Inspector Cedar Hill TX