Best Building Inspector Kennedale TX
As professionals, we have an obligation to offer superior service to our clients, which we take very seriously. From our past experience and training, we’ve developed a solid understanding of all housing systems and its critical value to the home inspection process.
We charge reasonable fees to inspect any type of property. We prepare vendors to market their property by offering practical advice. Pre-sale reviews are advisable for sellers before they list their dwelling. This identifies the possible problems before they become a negotiating point for buyers.
Similarly, we endorse “home staging” solutions to provide your home to interested buyers. Homes that are prepared for sale by a staging professional will draw more offers and positively display your home’s assets, and lead to a faster turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to Offer every client with:
An honest, unbiased and objective home review;
An informative written inspection report, delivered in a timely fashion, and;
Practical advice that allows customers to make an informed choice about the inspected property.
Building Inspector Kennedale TX
To properly service our customers, we are continually educating ourselves to be current with the business best practices.
We take the right insurance and home inspection permit for the overall protection of all parties. Get in touch with us at (817) 200-4447 to acquire more information.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Building Inspector Kennedale TX
Hiring an unbiased, third party inspector guarantees that the home inspection does exactly what it’s meant to do, protect you, the homeowner.
For a buyer, a home inspector:
• Provides hints and suggestions for correcting deficiencies.
• Additional articles relevant to information within the report for additional education.
• Can help in acquiring financing and insurance.
Our Reviews Include:
• General safety and security for all rooms in the inside living space and building envelope, framing, structure and siding and soffits
• We also examine mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems such as issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Evaluation of strata council minutes to identify potential problem areas and assess maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all available in common areas, general summary of roofing, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical systems like life safety systems.
We execute 100% separate pre-purchase inspections. We’re not linked to any property agency, and pride ourselves in job professional inspections and providing comprehensive reports to ensure our clients will make informed decisions about the property they wish to purchase.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Building Inspector Kennedale TX