Best Building Inspector Grand Prairie TX
As professionals, we’ve got an obligation to offer quality service to our customers, which we take quite seriously. From our past experience and training, we’ve developed a solid comprehension of all home systems and its crucial value to the home inspection procedure.
We charge reasonable fees to inspect any type of property. We prepare vendors to market their property by offering practical advice. Pre-sale inspections are advisable for sellers before they list their dwelling. This identifies the possible problems before they become a negotiating point for buyers.
Similarly, we endorse “home staging” solutions to present your home to interested buyers. Homes which are prepared for sale by a staging professional will attract more offers and positively display your house’s assets, and result in a faster turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to provide every client with:
An honest, unbiased and objective home inspection;
An informative written inspection report, delivered in a timely manner, and;
Practical advice that makes it possible for clients to make an educated decision about the inspected property.
To properly service our customers, we’re continually educating ourselves to be present with the industry’s best practices.
We take the right insurance and home inspection license for the total coverage of all parties. Contact us at (817) 200-4447 to acquire more details.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Building Inspector Grand Prairie TX
Hiring an unbiased, third party inspector ensures that the home inspection does what it is meant to do, protect you, the homeowner.
As a purchaser, a home inspector:
• Provides hints and suggestions for correcting deficiencies.
• Additional articles relevant to information within the report for further education.
• Can assist in acquiring financing and insurance.
Our Reviews Include:
• General safety and safety for many rooms in the inside living room and building envelope, framing, siding and structure and soffits
• Cabinets and doors, foundations and crawl spaces, attics and garages/Chimneys/Walkways, patios, decks, and driveways/ drainage.
• In addition, we test mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems such as issues.
• Review of strata council minutes to identify possible problem areas and assess maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all available in common areas, overall summary of roofing, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical methods such as life safety systems.
We carry out 100% separate pre-purchase inspections. We are not connected to any property agency, and pride ourselves in job professional inspections and providing comprehensive reports to ensure our clients will make informed decisions about the property they wish to purchase.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Building Inspector Grand Prairie TX