Best Building Inspector Decatur TX
As professionals, we have an obligation to offer quality service to our clients, which we take quite seriously. From our previous experience and training, we have developed a strong understanding of all home systems and its crucial value to the home inspection process.
We charge reasonable fees to inspect any type of property. We prepare sellers to market their property by offering practical advice. Pre-sale inspections are advisable for vendors until they list their home. This identifies the potential difficulties before they become a negotiating point for buyers.
Homes that are ready for sale by a staging professional will attract more offers and positively display your home’s assets, and result in a faster turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to Offer every customer with:
An honest, unbiased and objective dwelling review;
An informative written review report, delivered in a timely fashion, and;
Practical advice which allows clients to make an informed decision concerning the inspected property.
Building Inspector Decatur TX
To properly service our customers, we’re continually educating ourselves to be present with the business best practices.
We carry the appropriate insurance and home inspection permit for the total protection of all parties. Get in touch with us at (817) 200-4447 to acquire more information.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Building Inspector Decatur TX
Hiring an unbiased, third party inspector guarantees that the property inspection does exactly what it is supposed to do, protect you, the homeowner.
For a buyer, a home builder:
• Alerts you to any deficiencies or security issues.
• Provides tips and recommendations for correcting deficiencies.
• Further articles relevant to information within the report for additional education.
• Can assist in acquiring financing and insurance.
Our Inspections Include:
• General safety and security for many rooms in the interior living space and building envelope, framing, siding and structure and soffits
• Doors and windows, foundations and crawl spaces, attics and garages/Chimneys/Walkways, patios, decks, and driveways/ drainage.
• We also test mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems such as issues.
• Evaluation of strata council moments to identify possible problem areas and assess maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all available in common areas, overall summary of roof, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical systems like life safety systems.
We carry out 100% separate pre-purchase inspections. We’re not connected to any real estate agency, and also pride ourselves in undertaking professional reviews and providing comprehensive reports to make sure our customers will make informed decisions about the property they want to buy.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Building Inspector Decatur TX