Best Building Inspector Colleyville TX
As professionals, we’ve got an obligation to offer quality service to our clients, which we take quite seriously. From our previous experience and training, we’ve developed a strong understanding of all home systems and its critical importance to the home inspection procedure.
We charge reasonable fees to inspect any type of property. We prepare sellers to sell their property by offering practical advice. Pre-sale inspections are advisable for vendors until they list their home.
Similarly, we endorse “home staging” services to present your home to interested buyers. Homes which are prepared for sale by a staging professional will attract more offers and positively display your home’s assets, and lead to a faster turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to provide every client with:
An honest, unbiased and objective home review;
An informative written review report, delivered in a timely fashion, and;
Practical advice which makes it possible for customers to make an educated choice concerning the inspected property.
To properly support our clients, we’re continually educating ourselves to be present with the industry’s best practices.
We carry the right insurance and home inspection permit for the total protection of all parties. Get in touch with us at (817) 200-4447 to acquire more details.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Building Inspector Colleyville TX
For a buyer, a home builder:
• Provides tips and suggestions for correcting deficiencies.
• Further articles applicable to information within the report for additional education.
• Can help in acquiring financing and insurance.
Our Reviews Include:
• General safety and security for many rooms in the interior living room and building envelope, framing, structure and siding and soffits
• We also examine mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems such as issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Review of strata council minutes to identify possible problem areas and evaluate maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all accessible common areas, overall overview of roofing, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical systems such as life safety systems.
We execute 100% independent pre-purchase inspections. We are not linked to any property service, and pride ourselves in undertaking professional inspections and providing comprehensive reports to ensure our customers will make informed decisions about the property they wish to purchase.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Building Inspector Colleyville TX