Best Building Inspection Granbury TX
As professionals, we have an obligation to provide quality service to our clients, which we take quite seriously. From our past experience and training, we’ve developed a strong comprehension of all home systems and its critical value to the home inspection process.
We charge reasonable fees to inspect any type of property. We prepare sellers to sell their property by providing practical advice. Pre-sale reviews are advisable for sellers until they record their home.
Similarly, we endorse “home staging” services to provide your home to interested buyers. Homes that are ready for sale by a staging professional will attract more offers and favorably display your home’s assets, and lead to a faster turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to Offer every client with:
An honest, unbiased and objective home review;
An informative written inspection report, delivered in a timely manner, and;
Practical advice that allows customers to make an informed choice concerning the inspected property.
Building Inspection Granbury TX
To properly support our customers, we are continually educating ourselves to be present with the business best practices.
We carry the right insurance and home inspection license for the overall coverage of all parties. Contact us at (817) 200-4447 to get more information.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Building Inspection Granbury TX
As a buyer, a home inspector:
• Ranks and prioritizes any deficiencies a home may have.
• Provides tips and recommendations for correcting deficiencies.
• Further articles relevant to information contained in the report for further education.
• Can help in acquiring financing and insurance.
Our Inspections Include:
• General safety and safety for all rooms in the interior living room and building envelope, framing, structure and siding and soffits
• Doors and windows, foundations and crawl spaces, attics and garages/Chimneys/Walkways, patios, decks, and driveways/ drainage.
• In addition, we examine mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems for issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Review of strata council minutes to identify possible problem areas and evaluate maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all available in common areas, general overview of roofing, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical methods such as life safety systems.
We execute 100% separate pre-purchase inspections. We are not connected to any property service, and pride ourselves in undertaking professional reviews and providing comprehensive reports to make sure our clients will make informed decisions about the property they wish to buy.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Building Inspection Granbury TX