Best Building Inspection Godley TX
As professionals, we’ve got an obligation to provide superior service to our customers, which we take quite seriously. From our past experience and training, we’ve developed a strong understanding of all housing systems and its critical importance to the home inspection procedure.
We charge reasonable fees to inspect any type of property. We prepare vendors to market their property by offering practical advice. Pre-sale reviews are advisable for sellers before they record their home.
Similarly, we endorse “home staging” services to provide your home to interested buyers. Homes that are ready for sale with a staging professional will draw more offers and positively display your house’s assets, and lead to a faster turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to Offer every customer with:
An honest, unbiased and objective dwelling review;
An informative written review report, delivered in a timely fashion, and;
Practical advice that allows clients to make an informed decision concerning the inspected property.
Building Inspection Godley TX
To properly service our clients, we’re continually educating ourselves to be present with the business best practices.
We carry the appropriate insurance and home inspection permit for the total coverage of all parties. Get in touch with us at (817) 200-4447 to get more information.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Building Inspection Godley TX
As a purchaser, a home builder:
• Provides tips and suggestions for correcting deficiencies.
• Additional articles applicable to information within the report for further education.
• Can help in acquiring insurance and financing.
Our Reviews Include:
• General safety and safety for all rooms in the interior living room and building envelope, framing, structure and siding and soffits
• Doors and windows, foundations and crawl spaces, attics and garages/Chimneys/Walkways, patios, decks, and driveways/ drainage.
• We also test mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems such as issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Review of strata council minutes to identify potential problem areas and evaluate maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all accessible common areas, overall overview of roofing, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical methods like life safety systems.
We execute 100% independent pre-purchase inspections. We are not linked to any real estate agency, and also pride ourselves in undertaking professional reviews and providing comprehensive reports to ensure our clients will make informed decisions concerning the property they want to purchase.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Building Inspection Godley TX