Best Building Inspection Flower Mound TX
As professionals, we have an obligation to offer superior service to our clients, which we take quite seriously. From our past experience and training, we have developed a strong comprehension of all housing systems and its critical value to the home inspection procedure.
We charge reasonable prices to inspect any type of property. We prepare vendors to sell their property by offering practical advice. Pre-sale inspections are advisable for vendors before they list their home. This identifies the potential problems before they become a negotiating point for buyers.
Similarly, we endorse “home staging” services to present your home to interested buyers. Homes which are prepared for sale by a staging professional will draw more offers and favorably display your home’s assets, and result in a faster turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to provide every client with:
An honest, impartial and objective home review;
An informative written review report, delivered in a timely manner, and;
Practical advice that makes it possible for customers to make an educated decision about the inspected property.
To properly service our clients, we’re constantly teaching ourselves to be current with the industry’s best practices.
We take the appropriate insurance and home inspection permit for the total coverage of all parties. Contact us at (817) 200-4447 to acquire more information.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Building Inspection Flower Mound TX
Hiring an impartial, third party inspector ensures that the home inspection does exactly what it’s meant to do, protect you, the homeowner.
As a purchaser, a home builder:
• Alerts you to any deficiencies or safety issues.
• Ranks and prioritizes any deficiencies that a home may have.
• Provides hints and suggestions for correcting deficiencies.
• Further articles relevant to information contained in the report for further education.
• Can assist in acquiring financing and insurance.
Our Reviews Include:
• General safety and security for many rooms in the inside living room and building envelope, framing, siding and structure and soffits
• In addition, we examine mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems such as issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Evaluation of strata council moments to identify potential problem areas and assess maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all available in common areas, overall overview of roofing, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical methods such as life safety systems.
We execute 100% separate pre-purchase inspections. We’re not linked to any property service, and also pride ourselves in job professional reviews and providing comprehensive reports to ensure our customers will make informed decisions about the property they wish to purchase.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Building Inspection Flower Mound TX