Best Building Inspection Decatur TX
As professionals, we have an obligation to offer quality service to our customers, which we take quite seriously. From our previous experience and training, we have developed a solid comprehension of all housing systems and its crucial importance to the home inspection process.
We charge reasonable fees to inspect any sort of property. We prepare sellers to market their property by providing practical advice. Pre-sale inspections are advisable for vendors until they record their dwelling. This identifies the potential problems before they become a negotiating point for buyers.
Similarly, we endorse “home staging” solutions to provide your home to interested buyers. Homes which are ready for sale with a staging professional will draw more offers and positively display your house’s assets, and result in a faster turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to Offer every customer with:
An honest, impartial and objective home inspection;
An informative written inspection report, delivered in a timely manner, and;
Practical advice which allows customers to make an informed choice about the inspected property.
Building Inspection Decatur TX
To properly support our customers, we’re constantly teaching ourselves to be present with the business best practices.
We take the right insurance and home inspection license for the total coverage of all parties. Contact us at (817) 200-4447 to get more details.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Building Inspection Decatur TX
Hiring an unbiased, third-party inspector guarantees that the property inspection does what it is meant to do, protect you, the homeowner.
As a purchaser, a home inspector:
• Ranks and prioritizes any deficiencies that a home may have.
• Provides hints and recommendations for correcting deficiencies.
• Additional articles relevant to information contained in the report for further education.
• Can help in acquiring financing and insurance.
Our Inspections Include:
• General safety and security for all rooms in the interior living room and building envelope, framing, structure and siding and soffits
• Doors and windows, foundations and crawl spaces, attics and garages/Chimneys/Walkways, patios, decks, and driveways/ drainage.
• We also test mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems such as issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Review of strata council minutes to identify potential problem areas and assess maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all accessible common areas, overall summary of roof, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical methods such as life safety systems.
We execute 100% independent pre-purchase inspections. We’re not connected to any property agency, and pride ourselves in undertaking professional reviews and providing comprehensive reports to ensure our clients will make informed decisions concerning the property they wish to purchase.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Building Inspection Decatur TX