Best Building Inspection Crowley TX
As specialists, we’ve got an obligation to offer quality service to our clients, which we take quite seriously. From our previous experience and training, we have developed a solid understanding of all home systems and its critical importance to the home inspection procedure.
We charge reasonable prices to inspect any type of property. We prepare vendors to market their property by providing practical advice. Pre-sale reviews are advisable for sellers before they record their home.
Likewise, we endorse “home staging” solutions to present your home to interested buyers. Homes that are ready for sale by a staging professional will attract more offers and positively display your house’s assets, and result in a faster turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to provide every customer with:
An honest, unbiased and objective home inspection;
An informative written inspection report, delivered in a timely fashion, and;
Practical advice which allows customers to make an informed decision concerning the inspected property.
To properly service our customers, we’re constantly teaching ourselves to be current with the business best practices.
We take the right insurance and home inspection license for the overall protection of all parties. Contact us at (817) 200-4447 to acquire more details.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Building Inspection Crowley TX
As a buyer, a home builder:
• Alerts you to any deficiencies or safety issues.
• Provides tips and recommendations for correcting deficiencies.
• Additional articles relevant to information contained in the report for further education.
• Can assist in acquiring financing and insurance.
Our Inspections Include:
• General safety and safety for all rooms in the inside living space and building envelope, framing, siding and structure and soffits
• Cabinets and doors, foundations and crawl spaces, attics and garages/Chimneys/Walkways, patios, decks, and driveways/ drainage.
• We also examine mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems such as issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Review of strata council minutes to identify potential problem areas and evaluate maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all available in common areas, general overview of roof, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical systems such as life safety systems.
We carry out 100% separate pre-purchase inspections. We’re not linked to any real estate service, and pride ourselves in job professional reviews and providing comprehensive reports to make sure our clients will make informed decisions concerning the property they wish to purchase.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Building Inspection Crowley TX