Best Affordable Home Inspections Kennedale TX
As professionals, we have an obligation to provide quality service to our customers, which we take quite seriously. From our past experience and training, we’ve developed a solid understanding of all housing systems and its crucial value to the home inspection process.
We charge reasonable prices to inspect any type of property. We prepare vendors to market their property by providing practical advice. Pre-sale reviews are advisable for sellers before they record their dwelling.
Homes that are prepared for sale with a staging professional will attract more offers and favorably display your house’s assets, and result in a faster turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to provide every client with:
An honest, impartial and objective dwelling inspection;
An informative written inspection report, delivered in a timely manner, and;
Practical advice that makes it possible for customers to make an educated choice concerning the inspected property.
To properly service our customers, we’re constantly teaching ourselves to be present with the industry’s best practices.
We carry the appropriate insurance and home inspection permit for the overall protection of all parties. Get in touch with us at (817) 200-4447 to get more details.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Affordable Home Inspections Kennedale TX
As a purchaser, a home inspector:
• Ranks and prioritizes any deficiencies that a house may have.
• Provides hints and recommendations for correcting deficiencies.
• Additional articles relevant to information contained in the report for further education.
• Can assist in acquiring financing and insurance.
Our Reviews Include:
• General safety and security for many rooms in the inside living room and building envelope, framing, siding and structure and soffits
• Cabinets and doors, foundations and crawl spaces, attics and garages/Chimneys/Walkways, patios, decks, and driveways/ drainage.
• In addition, we examine mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems such as issues.
• Review of strata council minutes to identify possible problem areas and assess maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all accessible common areas, overall summary of roofing, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical systems such as life safety systems.
We execute 100% independent pre-purchase inspections. We are not linked to any real estate agency, and pride ourselves in job professional inspections and providing comprehensive reports to ensure our customers will make informed decisions concerning the property they want to buy.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Affordable Home Inspections Kennedale TX