Best Affordable Home Inspections Keller TX
As specialists, we’ve got an obligation to offer quality service to our customers, which we take very seriously. From our previous experience and training, we’ve developed a solid comprehension of all housing systems and its crucial importance to the home inspection process.
We charge reasonable fees to inspect any sort of property. We prepare sellers to sell their property by providing practical advice. Pre-sale inspections are advisable for sellers before they record their home. This identifies the potential difficulties before they become a negotiating point for buyers.
Likewise, we endorse “home staging” services to provide your home to interested buyers. Homes that are prepared for sale by a staging professional will draw more offers and favorably display your house’s assets, and result in a faster turnaround, from listing to closing.
Our Mission is to provide every customer with:
An honest, unbiased and objective home inspection;
An informative written inspection report, delivered in a timely manner, and;
Practical advice which allows clients to make an informed decision about the inspected property.
To properly support our customers, we are continually educating ourselves to be present with the industry’s best practices.
We take the right insurance and home inspection permit for the total coverage of all parties. Get in touch with us at (817) 200-4447 to get more information.
Call (817) 200-4447 for Affordable Home Inspections Keller TX
As a buyer, a home builder:
• Provides tips and recommendations for correcting deficiencies.
• Further articles applicable to information within the report for additional education.
• Can help in acquiring insurance and financing.
Our Inspections Include:
• General safety and security for all rooms in the inside living space and building envelope, framing, siding and structure and soffits
• In addition, we test mechanical/electrical/plumbing systems such as issues.
For condos and townhouses we:
• Evaluation of strata council minutes to identify potential problem areas and assess maintenance schedules.
• Inspect all available in common areas, overall overview of roof, and building envelope.
• Visually inspect the common mechanical systems like life safety systems.
We execute 100% separate pre-purchase inspections. We are not linked to any property service, and also pride ourselves in job professional inspections and providing comprehensive reports to make sure our customers will make informed decisions concerning the property they want to buy.
Telephone (817) 200-4447 for Affordable Home Inspections Keller TX